Monday, September 04, 2006

What is this note?

hey, to those who i sent the link to and to those who might have merely stumbled upon it, this is me new blog, the chronicles of ethliss.

for those who took part, i am going to need you to help me fill in gaps. i've got all the notes, and pretty much built the other things i need. however, there may be a few things which may need tweaking. that's where i need your help.

abnyways, i'm gonna leave the comments open for about a month and then i'm gonna close it. only those who are allowed can edit thereafter. for the duration of this time i'd like you to please comment if you want access, and then put your email address and alias on there, i will remove the comments after you have done so and create you an access to this blog. the removing is for your privacy.

anyways, thanks guys, you've madfe most of this anyways, so now i hope i can justify what we created...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your denial is beneath you, and thanks to the use of hallucinogenic drugs, I see through you.

Anonymous said...

Hey man, it all sounds really cool, Are you planning on publishing this, and becoming like a best selling author or something? If so I hope you will remember the little people who were part of the creation of this (what could become) epic saga. Anyways man, yeah tell me if you need anything else, and keep me updated, I'd like to read of Marissa insane little tricks, and Maynard destroying half a fortress with earthquakes and stuff.

Eonblue said...

i am planning on doing so, you know me dude, i live for writing. anyways, as for remembering all, definately. thats why i need your help, i need you guys to help me make sure the characters are right

Anonymous said...

kewl. run it all through a spell checker though. later

Anonymous said...

As long as there's weird tentacle sex in there too I'm in dude.

I can be your dictionary though and spellchecker.